From the Petrified Forest to the south rim of the Grand Canyon we wanted to drive through the Hopi Indian Reservation. The Hopis are descendants of the Puebloans. The Hopi reservation is surrounded by the Navajo reservation who were part of the second wave of native Americans. No photography is permitted on the reservations which is fortunate. But Ann did some trading for some old photos. Here they are.
1. Hopi maidens
2. Navajo family in front of their hogan.
3. Navajos weaving a blanket.
4. Geronimo with Apache leaders and family.
5. Geronimo with son and top warriors.
6. Sitting Bull.
7. Buffalo Bill Cody with show friends.
8. Ann after consummating the photo deal.